Become a Temporary Resident in Mexico by FAMILY UNITY

Required documentation:

  • Original and copy of Passport of the applicant
  • Original and Copy of Multiple Migratory Form (FMM), visitor card or student temporary resident card.
  • Original and two (2) copies of proof of payment of rights (you will have to pay two immigration rights)
  • Original and copy of the Format to request immigration procedure of stay, filled in electronically through the website,with signature of the petitioner. This is the link to get it: https://www.inm.gob.mx/tramites/publico/estancia.html
  • Data Treatment Form (Tratamiento de Datos Form)
  • Original and copy of current official identification of the Mexican, or current resident’s card and passport of the foreign person
  • Apostilled or Certified Birth Certificate, of the father or mother of a foreigner with Temporary or Permanent residence in Mexico
  • Apostilled or Certified Marriage Certificate, in case of being the spouse of Mexican or of Temporary/Permanent resident in Mexico
  • In the case of NOT being legally married to a Mexican or a foreigner who holds Temporary or Permanent residence in Mexico, show a document certifying the partnership in accordance with the civil legislation, stating that the interested party and the Mexican or temporary/permanent resident have lived together in a constant and permanent manner for the corresponding period of time
  • If you are the son/daughter of a Temporary or Permanent resident, you must present an apostilled or certified Birth Certificate. The foregoing, provided that the foreigner is under 18 years old and is not married, or is under the alien’s guardianship or custody
  • In the case of being the child of the spouse or partner of a Temporary/Permanent resident, you must present the apostilled or certified Birth Certificate and the apostilled or certified Marriage Certificate or the document certifying the partnership of the father or mother of the foreign person. The above, provided that the child is under 18 years old and is not married, or is under the guardianship or custody of the spouse or partner
  • In case of being an alien child, whose parental authority or guardianship is under the charge of a Temporary/Permanent resident in Mexico, the documentation should be issued by  the competent authority

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *