Everyone has a different reason to relocate to Mexico. However, the most common reasons are the cost of living and a warmer climate. Many Canadians and US citizens are searching for a less hectic lifestyle than that of their increasingly expensive home countries. If you are looking to start a new life, Mexico is undoubtedly a great place to begin.
Here Are 10 Simple Reasons to Relocate to Mexico
- The cost of living: It is certainly possible to live comfortably on your pension in Mexico. So, why not take advantage of the lifestyle and amenities you deserve at a fraction of the cost?
- Affordable real estate: Imagine affording a beautiful condo at the beach!
- Extremely low property taxes and maintenance fees.
- Quick and easy access to affordable, world-class health care, dental care, specialists, and surgeons for about 50% less than the rest of North America, with minimal wait times.
- Discovery of a new culture and a new language to learn.
- Proximity to Canada and the US, not to mention the ease of travel back and forth. Hundreds of flights depart daily.
- The perfect opportunity to downsize your life, get rid of all the things that weigh you down, slow down, get out of the rat race, and then enjoy a relaxed pace in Mexico.
- Well-established English-speaking expat communities to make you feel right at home.
- No quarantine period for bringing your pets back and forth from Canada, the US and Mexico.
- Ease of obtaining residency; we can assist you – just send us a message to email@example.com